Does this sound like you?
- Being bloated, gassy, and tired after every meal
- Having to use laxatives to have regular bowel movement
- Struggling to sustain your energy throughout the day and constantly being victim of that afternoon slump
- Breaking out with acne every single month, or maybe even all month long
- Struggling with skin issues, like eczema or psoriasis
- Losing your hair or experiencing other thyroid symptoms
- Becoming intolerant to more and more foods
Your gut is at the center of all of those struggles, friend.
You can be eating the healthiest of healthiest diets and eliminating all the gut-damaging foods.
But if your digestive system isn’t functioning the way it’s supposed to or your gut lining is damaged, you’re not going to be able to digest or absorb those healthy nutrients you’re taking in!
And it's these nutrient deficiencies that lead to all the challenges you're having with your energy, skin, digestion, fat loss, and more!
Now for the good news?
It doesn't have to be this way.
I get it, this was me, too!
Cutting out food after food and trying diet after diet to resolve my gut issues.
Starving myself all day in order not to feel bloated and gassy - and then bingeing when I was back home and “safe” and didn’t need to worry about my bloated belly anymore.
Struggling to lose weight, as well as with hair loss, dry skin, low energy, sleep issues, and/or hormone imbalances (all the result of my gut issues!).
But not until I truly healed my gut by getting to the root cause of my issues did things really start to change for me! I stopped using supplements as a band-aid approach, and I began to really learn and understand the digestive system.
As a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and a Restorative Wellness Practitioner specializing in gut health and fat loss, I’ve not only healed myself, but I’ve helped hundreds of women lose weight, sleep better, feel more energized, heal their skin, and balance their hormones all by focusing on healing their gut.
When I was struggling with losing weight, I was also struggling with intense bloating and constipation, excessive hair loss, and irregular periods. I tried everything. I saw functional doctors and naturopaths, and all they did was send me away with a list of supplements to purchase and no idea why I was taking any of them!
I would get relief from my symptoms for a short period of time, only to have them eventually re-emerge even worse than before. I never really understood why I was having all of these issues to begin with.
I didn’t start to see results until I started to really get to the root cause of all of my symptoms - and truly healing my gut.
Once I began to heal, everything else fell into place:
- I was able to lose weight effortlessly
- I was putting on muscle more easily
- My hair stopped falling out
- My hormones balanced out
- I was able to reintroduce foods I wasn’t able to eat for years (hello, sourdough bread and raw cheese!).
My clients are women, just like you, who were searching for answers to their digestive issues (and seemingly unrelated symptoms), visiting doctor after doctor, taking test after test, without ever any resolution until we worked together.
By following the 6-step gut-healing protocol I am teaching in this training, my clients finally started to truly heal by getting to the root cause, and were able to fully live their lives, feel confident in their bodies again, and finally feel safe around food!
And that’s exactly what I’m sharing inside Gut Health 101.
GUT HEALTH 101
A comprehensive training covering everything you need to know to heal your gut, get relief from chronic bloating, gas, constipation and finally feel in control of your body and health.
You’ll learn root cause protocols from everything from IBS to Leaky Gut to SIBO/SIFO and even Mold and Mycotoxin Issues.
But most importantly, you’ll learn how to get your digestive system to function the way it’s supposed to so you can finally relax around food and feel confident and at home in your body once and for all.
LET'S DIG INTO THE DETAILS
Here's everything you'll learn inside
Gut Health 101:
- A 6-step process for healing the gut and finally getting relief from your chronic digestive issues - constipation, bloating, gas, acid reflux, IBS, and a long list of food intolerances.
- Why your gut health is connected to every other health issue you’re experiencing.
- The ingredient you’re probably eating that is severely damaging your gut (hint: it’s not gluten!)
- The most common digestive mistakes you’re making.
- Why bone broth and leaky gut supplements aren’t enough to solve your gut issues.
- How to eliminate IBS, Candida, SIBO/SIFO, parasites/worms, and mold/mycotoxins.
- How to fix your leaky gut.
- How to truly solve and get to the root cause of your digestive symptoms.
- How to safely reintroduce foods after being on an elimination diet.
- Why your functional doctor didn’t solve your chronic bloat
- How your eating habits are contributing to your leaky gut.
- Remedies for acute constipation.
- Remedies for acute bloating and gas.
- The list of supplements I personally recommend to my clients for better digestive function.
- Why you won’t have to give up ice cream (or your favorite foods) forever!
The results speak for themselves...
What makes Gut Health 101 different?
This isn’t a band-aid approach to gut health, where I tell you the supplement or antibiotic you need to “hide” your symptoms or the restrictive elimination diet you need to be on for the rest of your life.
We’re actually going to get to root cause here to really and truly heal your gut.
You’ll not only walk away from the training with a clear protocol to healing, but you’ll also understand why and how you got to where you are - so you never find yourself back there again.
You’ll learn how the digestive system is supposed to work and what commonly goes wrong and exactly how to fix it!
GUT HEALTH 101
A 90-minute comprehensive training covering everything you need to know to heal your gut, get relief from chronic bloating, gas, constipation and finally feel in control of your body and health.
Here's what you get when you join:
Access to the Gut Health 101 training, where I’ll share everything you need to know about improving and healing your gut.
Lifetime access to the video recording, slides, and any additional resources.
Exclusive access to PDFs for my supplement + nutrition protocols for IBS, Leaky Gut, SIBO/SIFO, Candida, Parasites, and even mold and mycotoxins.
My lists of recommended supplements for immediate relief of acute symptoms such as constipation, gas, and bloating.
Gut Health 101 is perfect for you if:
- Your digestion is a mess - you’re constantly bloated, gassy and/or constipated.
- Your diet is becoming more and more limited, as you develop more and more food sensitivities.
- You’re struggling to lose fat or you can’t seem to break through your current plateau.
- You have brain fog on a daily or weekly basis.
- You feel exhausted all the time, but you still struggle to sleep at night.
- You’ve been diagnosed with IBS, SIBO/SIFO, candida, leaky gut and “their” solutions have still failed to provide the relief you’re seeking.
- You’ve tried low-FODMAP, GAPS, AIP and other diets that have only provided temporary relief.
- You need to use laxatives or other supplements daily in order to have a bowel movement.
- You want an actual solution to your gut issues that’ll finally address the root cause, so they no longer consume your life.
- You’re frustrated by all the conflicting information out there and you’re ready for an actual evidence-based solution to your specific needs.
- You’re ready to feel at home in your own body again.
Basically, if you struggle with bloating, constipation, diarrhea, IBS, weight loss, hormonal imbalances, thyroid issues, skin, mood, hair loss, nutrient deficiencies or food intolerances, this is for you! Chances are your gut needs some TLC and this training will help you!
On the other hand, you might want to skip this if:
- You’re perfectly healthy and feel energized and confident in your body. You have no digestive issues, no skin issues, and no hormonal or thyroid issues of any kind.
- You’re looking for a band-aid approach or one-stop supplement to your digestive issues. This approach requires multiple steps and work you have to put it - it’s not just a simple supplement approach.
- You’re pregnant or breastfeeding - better to work with me or another practitioner 1-on-1 for specific recommendations.
From fellow nutritionists...
MEET YOUR COACH
Hey there, I'm Amanda.
I’m a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Personal Trainer based in Los Angeles, California. I help my clients lose fat and balance their gut health, thyroid, and hormones through my customized approach to fitness and nutrition.
Through my education and my experience, I transformed my own body and the bodies of hundreds of other women. I support clients with individualized recommendations that help them lose weight, heal their guts, balance their hormones, and finally feel like they're thriving in their bodies. Seeing my clients achieve their goals and seeing their lives blossom over the course of our time together is why I do this work.
HAVE A QUESTION?